Do your kids suffer from eczema or other skin conditions? Are you looking for all natural products that you can feel good about putting on your kids?
Have you ever suffered from adult acne? Do your senses need to be woken up in the morning?
Check out KIND soaps and lotions!
My youngest daughter has inherited my sensitive skin…poor baby! We have tried everything to help her extremely dry, rough skin. This winter has been TERRIBLE when it comes to skin health for my daughters and myself, an issue I’m sure many others can relate to!
Below I’ve listed my FAVORITE products from KIND:
- Bum Balm!
- Fun to say and…IT WORKS! My youngest daughter has had HORRIBLE diaper rash and eczema this winter. We have used the Bum Balm for about two weeks and have seen an amazing difference in her skin. She is 18 months old, and asks for “more” of the cream on her belly and arms, where her eczema is the worst. Her big sister also has dry patches on her arms and legs and frequently asks for “the good stuff” after her bath. It’s great to be able to put an amazing product on my children, and not have them complain about the smell or that it hurts!
- Oatmeal Rx
- Tea Tree Rx
- I LOVE this product for me! After having kids, I developed a (what I call) severe case of adult acne…my husband claims that what I have experienced is just a minor breakout, but to me it is terrible! I attribute the sudden and terrible breakouts to those lovely hormones, stress, and age. The Tea Tree Rx Natural Remedy Bar has cleared up my breakouts in less than a week. It is seriously a wonderful product that I can feel good about using because of the natural ingredients.
- Eucalyptus RX
- This Natural Remedy Bar is also amazing because of how it opens my sinuses! I have seen “pins” on Pinterest that claim hanging Eucalyptus leaves in your shower will open up your sinuses and clear your stuffy nose…and this soap does the trick! I also love the smell of Eucalyptus, so that doesn’t hurt!
I purchase my KIND soap at my favorite boutique, but KIND products are also available at many St. Louis stores, as well as online.
Other than the AMAZING results I have seen from using KIND, here are a few other reasons I love these products and would recommend them to everyone:
- The products are created with as many natural and organic ingredients as possible…NO HARSH DYES OR CHEMICALS
- The products SMELL amazing
- These products are very reasonably priced
- A portion from each sale is donated to a CHARITY!